First Stop Buy our lovingly crafted Coffee from the Roastery Shop
Speciality beans from our community farms in Peru and Ethiopia, roasted to perfection using our small batch roasting and the wonderful 'Ruggles'. Straight to your home from us here at Rowe Hill.View more
WELCOME TO THE ROASTERY
Freshly roasted and ground coffee to satisfy the passionate coffee lover
“With friendly and private atmosphere, the Roastery is a place to meet friends, bump into old friends, or sit quietly and read newspapers. Known since 2020 for great coffee, home baked cakes, and brunches, The Roastery is now planning for extended opening hours and coffee events in April 2021. The Roastery is also well-known for its great customer service and excellent delivery service. Have a cozy time at The Roastery!“
WHY CHOOSE US ?
You should pick us
We are part of the Wimborne Community and as such our small batch roasting is ideally suited to all the good folk in Wimborne and the surrounding areas. Our coffee is roasted in small batches which ensures an Artisan approach, much like making sour dough bread. We are a friendly bunch that do not seek anything more than roasting great coffee and building a local following. Our internet sales reflect our popularity and we now reach across the UK, but Wimborne is our home!
- Quality Speciality green beans from both Africa and South America
- By you supporting us, you are supporting our Speciality Green Bean growers who like our own farmers need all the support they can get.
- Our Coffee provides great value! The taste of a freshly roasted quality bean provides the ‘Champagne’ of the coffee world.
- We deliver to your door in Wimborne at no cost!
- Our Coffee club involves you in our coffee community. Top tips and great offers. Your support demands a loyalty from us!
Need help? We are here for you
- Wimborne Coffee Roasters, The Roastery, Hayter’s Farm, Rowe Hill, Wimborne Dorset BH21 7EB
- 07368 390881
- Roastery Café: Thursday & Friday 9-2 Saturday 9-4 Sunday 10-4